Ask from Expert   Member Login   Sign Up Membership

Taking into account of the COVID – 19 pandemic situation in the country, importers and exporters of goods are requested to obtain Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Value Added Tax Registration (temporary or permanent) through e – Services provided in Inland Revenue web portal.

March 05, 2021
© 2022. All Rights Reserved. Web Solution by eDesigners